1/13/2013

framed


I am a "four-eye". Since, I have embraced glasses to be an accessory to any outfit. So, I was really excited when Firmoo sent me these pair of black frame glasses. Firmoo is a website dedicated to providing their customers with high quality glasses and sunglasses.

The Review: These glasses are extremely cute and I love them. They fit great and look great. I chose them with a great program that allowed me to upload a photo of myself and digitally "try" on the glasses. For the wonderful price and ease, I highly encourage all you lifelong glass wearers to check Firmoo out. What's great is that you can with the First Pair Free program! Literally, your first pair is free minus the shipping! Hurry and go purchase!

1 comment:

ThriftThick said...

I got a pair of glasses from Firmoo a long while back and love my frames too!! I'm always surprised at how jealous people with perfect vision are of people who wear frames (you always want what you don't have I suppose)! :)

Cassie
thriftthick.blogspot.com